Nugier, Fabien 法比恩
Distinguished Junior Fellow
- B.S. in Fundamental Physics, URCA and University Paris-Sud XI, 2005-2008
- M.S. in Theoretical Physics at University Paris-Sud XI and Ecole Normale Supérieure (ENS), 2008-2010
- PhD in Theoretical Cosmology at University Pierre et Marie Curie (UPMC - Sorbonne Universités) and Ecole Normale Supérieure, 2010-2013
Thesis title : Lightcone Averaging and Precision Cosmology.
R813, Astro-Math building, NTU
- 2008 : Merit Scholarship for my results in Licence (Bachelor degree).
- 2013 : PhD in Theoretical Physics from UPMC with the highest grade (“Mention Très Honorable”).
Current Research Interests
* General topics :
Dark energy, gravitational lensing, dark matter, general relativity.
* More precisely :
- measure of distances in cosmology (perturbations, type Ia supernovae),
- gravitational lensing theory & simulations (weak and strong lensing),
- averaging problem of cosmology (non-linearity of general relativity),
- interactions between matter structures and space-time geometry.
- Light-cone averaging in cosmology: Formalism and applications, M. Gasperini, G. Marozzi, F. Nugier and G. Veneziano, JCAP 1107 (2011) 008, [arXiv:1104.1167 [astro-ph.CO]].
- The second-order luminosity-redshift relation in a generic inhomogeneous cosmology, I. Ben-Dayan, G. Marozzi, F. Nugier and G. Veneziano, JCAP 1211 (2012) 045, [arXiv:1209.4326 [astro-ph.CO]].
- Average and dispersion of the luminosity-redshift relation in the concordance model, I. Ben-Dayan, M. Gasperini, G. Marozzi, F. Nugier and G. Veneziano, JCAP 06 (2013) 002, [arXiv:1302.0740 [astro-ph.CO]].
- Lensing in the Geodesic Light-Cone coordinates and its exact application to an off-center observer in LTB models, G. Fanizza, F. Nugier, JCAP 1502 no. 02 (2015) 002, [arXiv:1408.1604 [astro-ph.CO]].
(authors in alphabetic