- Ultra High Energy Neutrinos and Cosmic Rays
- Gamma Ray Bursts
Jiwoo Nam (Leader), Alfred Huang,Min-Zu Wang
Jian-Jung Huang,Shi-Hao Wang, Yao-Cheng Chen
We aim to understand the universe exploring extremely energetic astroparticle phenomena; Ultra-high energy (UHE) neutrinos, UHE cosmic rays, and Gamma ray bursts (GRB).
For UHE neutrinos and cosmic rays, our specialty is detection of radio waves induced by UHE neutirnos or cosmic rays. We have been participating in three projects;
1. The Antarctic Impulse Transient Antenna (ANITA)
2. The Askaryan Radio Array (ARA)
3. Taiwan Astroparticle Radiowave Observatory for Geo-synchrotron Emissions (TAROGE)
For GRBs, we have participating in a space telescope project,
4. The Ultra-Fast Flash Observatory (UFFO).
(1) Ultra High Energy Neutrinos and Cosmic Rays (ANITA, ARA, and TAROGE)
(2) Gamma Ray Bursts (UFFO)